Saturday, September 8, 2018

Providence

Romans 8:28--Our Wednesday night Bible Study memorized this verse two weeks ago. It is a coffee cup verse.  Most know it.  Since that night, this verse just keeps coming to me by several avenues.  This morning, in the context of other dawn lessons, God brought me to this verse again challenging me to be a leader who is obedient, a leader who is forgiving and a leader who is generous.  I am committed to that.  In Ecclesiastes 3:11, "He has made everything beautiful in its time" spoke to me that not all things are beautiful in the present but each will, according to God's purpose, find its beauty in due time.  Paul writes to us that we can KNOW this as lovers of God. Now let's get busy living this out before one another and unto one another.
"For we know that all things work together for good to those who love God and are the called according to His purpose."  Romans 8:28
Coach/Pastor John

No comments:

Post a Comment