Friday, July 13, 2018

New Chapters

Welcome! I am so glad you have checked out EMBERGLOW.  This blog is created to share thoughts with all but specifically those who are looking for more than the fire.  Embers glow.  They are still hot, but they invite us to draw closer, to inquire more and to perhaps even ignite our own flickering ember to glow again.  So I am glad that you are here.  I hope to greet you several times a week.  These posts will save paper and replace what I have traditionally given to my church family in a bulletin, a short note called the Pastor's Message.  So those will post on Sunday mornings.  I hope to share insights and helps for living throughout the week, especially reflections Monday from Sunday worship at First Baptist Camden, my own time walking with the Lord and from other lessons learned during the week.  Please comment and share insights that may help others.  I look forward to our journey together.
Pastor John/Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment