Sunday, July 29, 2018

Perfection

I should not be amazed, but I reckon God just continues to display His "AWESOMENESS." As I prepared today's message PERFECT MATURITY, all week God kept bringing testimony through many of our people to this perplexing challenge.  Many of us can relate to the following: "I really do try, but I am not perfect."  I heard that all week in several different ways.  Today I invite you to three keys to growing in Christ Jesus to completion.  There's God's part and there's our part.  God completes perfectly what He starts.  His grace is for all!  Believers grow best when in Christ they participate in His work.  Come join us this morning at First Baptist Camden at 8:30 or 11:00 am.  Stay for Bible Study at 9:45.  All are welcome!
Coach/Pastor John

No comments:

Post a Comment