Tuesday, August 20, 2013

APOLOGY

Hello Ember Friends, I have to confess that I am still learning this blogging deal.  The main thing is developing a discipline to weekly post.  I have now set a calendar date to weekly post a blog.  I plan to do this each Monday in addition to each new insight trying to train myself to join cyber world with what God has shown me or anything else that is just cool to share!  Thank you for following.  I have few but desire to have many not for my sake but only to the glory and fame of God, who keeps each of us living, breathing and potentially bringing Him more and more glory.  So stay tuned.
Here is one thought I share before posting this week's weekly.  I read it in Psalm 52:1 "The mercy of God lasts all day long."
Please share with others how to join EMBERGLOW.  I really do desire to keep this living and breathing.  Any pointers will be well-received.
Coach/Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment